We provide a comprehensive range of industrial support services to effectively manage all your fabric maintenance and corrosion management requirements.
Wood Group Industrial Services Limited operates a fully capable, in-house range of fabric maintenance services that brings together all the skills and expertise required to support and extend the operational life of your facilities and structural assets through a professional joined up approach.
The full range of fabric maintenance services available for new build support, maintenance and decommissioning services, including offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities, storage tank farms, refineries, chemical & pharmaceutical plants, power generation facilities, transport infrastructure, shipyards and dockyards, include:
- Complete removal of old and degraded anti-corrosion materials
- Effective surface preparation and cleaning, including tank and pipe cleaning
- The application of new, fully proven coating systems
- The removal and replacement of old insulation materials to allow the refurbishment of failed coatings underneath
- The provision of scaffold access and containment including rope access and MEWPS
- Asset condition surveys and improvement / enhancement solutions
- The application of specialist coatings and passive fire protection, thermal metal spray, fresh water tank linings, flight deck coatings and anti-slip systems
- The licensed removal and remediation of asbestos containing materials
- Steel work repairs
Want to know more?
Please contact us for services support or download a brochure for more information