Rope Access Services
Our rope access services are offered as an alternative or addition to our traditional access and scaffolding services. We offer highly skilled, multi-discipline IRATA qualified operatives ranging from Level 1 to Level 3 in the UK, Ireland and internationally.
Our personnel undergo stringent vetting process and competency assessments prior to their appointment, to ensure that we have the best workforce ready to perform the work safely to our Client’s specifications.
Our operatives are trained to use the highest quality, EN standard rope access equipment. Our equipment undergoes strict inspections and our operatives are required to follow our rope access equipment procedures to ensure its safety compliance.
Choosing rope access can provide numerous benefits to your project and business:
- Improved safety record – using rope access provides the conditions for fewer accidents statistically than traditional methods of access
- Cost saving – lower equipment hire costs than scaffold and less operatives are required to perform the tasks reducing overheads. The lower weight of equipment also reduces the cost of transport
- Time saving – less time is spent to set up and perform this work than scaffold with downtime being significantly reduced through increased productivity
- No clutter – equipment takes less space in the lay down areas and it is easier to store and transport the equipment on site thus reducing the interference with other ongoing operations on site
- Flexibility – rope access allows hard to reach areas to be attained. This access technique is adaptable to a variety of environments including confined spaces, working at height, complex & highly congested assets without the need for complex scaffold designs
- Environmental – rope access has a much lower impact on the environment. There is less waste produced while also reducing CO2 emissions due to reduced transport requirements
Want to know more?
Please contact us for services support or download a brochure for more information