Wood Group Industrial Services is able to provide a comprehensive range of industrial support services allowing a single source to effectively manage all your fabric maintenance and corrosion management requirements.
Wood Group Industrial Services Limited operates a fully capable, in-house range of fabric maintenance services that brings together all the skills and expertise required to support and extend the operational life of your facilities and structural assets through a professional joined up approach.
These services, including industrial painting, scaffold access, insulation & lagging, specialist coatings and industrial cleaning, are also equally available for new build projects and decommissioning activities – truly a cradle to grave capability enabling clients to avoid the increased risks associated with multiple sub-contracts.
The full range of fabric maintenance services available for new build support, maintenance and decommissioning services, including offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities, storage tank farms, refineries, chemical & pharmaceutical plants, power generation facilities, transport infrastructure, shipyards and dockyards, include:
- Complete removal of old and degraded anti-corrosion materials
- Effective surface preparation and cleaning, including tank and pipe cleaning
- The application of new, fully proven coating systems
- The removal and replacement of old insulation materials to allow the refurbishment of failed coatings underneath
- The provision of scaffold access and containment including rope access and MEWPS
- Asset condition survey s and improvement / enhancement solutions
- The application of specialist coatings such as passive fire protection, thermal metal spray, fresh water tank linings, flight deck coatings and anti-slip systems
- The licensed removal and remediation of asbestos containing materials
- Steel work repairs
Want to know more?
Please contact us for services support or download a brochure for more information